2014 Dates Schedule
You won’t attend a better Italian Festival anywhere!
* Kiddieland * Auction * Historical * Homemade Wine Contest *
* Food Vendors * 50/50Raffle * Cherry Bells * Craft Vendors * Free Parking *
* Free Shuttle Service * Handicapped Parking Near Entrance * Covered Dance Floor *
* Air Conditioned/Indoor Eating Area * Outdoor Tent for Eating Area and Stage *
* Authentic Italian Food Vendors *
Our Lady of Mt. Carmel gives back to the community each year, in the form of two YSU scholarships in the amount of $1000.00 each.
Did you know?
Each year, proceeds are used to assist in the preservation and maintenance of the very historic Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church.
Why is the fest so popular?
"Simple. We keep it 100% Italian! We give the people what we advertise... a true Italian festival, from the food, to the entertainment down to the imported Peroni Italian beer and the home made wine."